What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our new information.
When you our website, as appropriate, we may asked to enter your name, email. User may however visit our sites anonymously.
Google use of the DART cookies enables it to serve ads to your user based on their visit to your sites and other sites on internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any one of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better response to your individuals needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our site offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic E-mails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, AND/OR other question or requests.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a verity of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or other types of transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This do not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct our business or any servicing giving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or product ours or other rights, properly or safety.
However, non- personally identifiable visitor’s information may be provided to other for marketing, advertising or other types of uses.
Children’s online privacy protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of children’s online privacy protection Act (COPPA) we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Tipszones.com products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Comments are welcome and encouraged in this blog, but there are some instances where comments will be Edited or Deleted as Follow
- Comment that attack a person individually will be deleted
- Comment depends to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted, including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comment should be relevant to the article topic.
- Comment including profanity will be deleted
- Comment containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted
The owner of this blog reserves the right to Edit or Delete any comment submitted to this blog without any notice.
This comment policy is subject to change at any-time.